Tuesday 25 March 2014

Third Master of Spinning in Benicarlo !

They are my co-spinning.
This sport makes me feel I can handle anything.

But, my father is my great teammate.



















Well, this was my first master. A new experience, with other people, which introduce another context, etc.

It was four hours pedaling, this event was to give reward for all the effort made during the year.
We started at four in the afternoon and ended at eight o'clock, there were four spinning monitors, three of which I had already done classes, each monitor had its own session and lasted approximately fifty minutes.
IN TOTAL WE WERE SIXTY FIVE BIKES !

They are who make this event possible every year.
John, Manu, Julian and Dolo.
THIS WAS A REAL GOOD EXPERIENCE!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoyed the experience!! (what I find it hard to understand, though, is how you can enjoy getting so tired!!!)

    ReplyDelete