Thursday 17 October 2013

Exhaustion!!!!!

Today I want to talk about exhaustion because in this moment is one o'clock in the morning and I'm very exhausted. The reason why I'm so exhausted is very eassy: today I went to bed at two o'clock in the morning beacause I was studing for a maths exam, after sleep only five hours i woke up and I went to the high school. Later, I got late to the maths exam on account of my tecnology's teacher. I argued with he my exam note because I had more note than my teacher had put on the exam. After do the large math exam I was very loaded and I went home. Afterwards, I couldn't do a little nap and finaly I went to the gym for vent myself.





Now I tell us the definition: exhausted is the lack of strength after performing a physical, intellectual or emotional effort, or lack of rest, but can be a symptom of disease if there isn't a previous activity to justify it.


One of the most important reason of exhausted symptom is study all day and all night in addition to the lot of homework that teachers give us, it's very difficult have a rest if we have a lot of homework to do all time.



In case you haven't noticed, I'm absolutely frustrated! :@

2 comments:

  1. I understand how you feel. In fact, it is now 1:30 am and I still haven't finished my work. See you tomorrow morning (if I get up on time...)

    ReplyDelete