Friday 18 October 2013

Spinning

Hey !
I'm going to talk about spinning because I discovered is the best physical activity for me.

My spinning's monitor Juan.
The Spinning is an aerobic exercise and principally legs, but the monitor can by changing the frequency and resistance to movement perform all kinds of intensities. This is a very adaptable gymnastic to the level of the student, may be as simple as a quiet walk or exhausting even for a professional cyclist.

I go to spinning classes three times a week: Tuesday and Thursday at half past eight p.m and Friday at three o'clock p.m. I love go to this classes, is a very satisfactory rest if I had a hard day.

The best of this activity is while you're pedalling you can listen to music and the monitor say you to go to the beat of it. The trick to not run out is dance !

Here you have a photo:

That's a master's spinning in PeƱiscola.

2 comments: