Wednesday 9 April 2014

Sunglasses




Well, today I'm going to talk about the wonderful idea of sunglasses.

I say wonderful because they are the best invention for headache people after partying, exactly when the sun shines.


Definition: Sunglasses or sun glasses are a form of protective eyewear designed primarily to prevent bright sunlight and high-energy visible light from damaging or discomforting the eyes. They can sometimes also function as a visual aid, as variously termed spectacles or glasses exist, featuring lenses that are colored, polarized or darkened.

My favourite brand of sunglasses is Ray-Ban, it's an Italian brand of sunglasses and eyeglasses founded in 1937 by American company Bausch & Lomb. The brand is best known for their Wayfarer and Aviator styles of sunglasses.

 
Another famous brand is Giorgio Armani, it's an international Italian fashion house founded by Giorgio Armani, which designs, manufactures, distributes, and retails haute couture, ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes, watches, jewelry, accessories, EYEWEAR, cosmetics, and home interiors. The brand utilizes the association of the Armani name with high-fashion, benefitting from its prestige in the fashion industry.



But, I wear Stradivarius sunglasses, this is a cheap brand but very cool at the same time.     

1 comment:

  1. I've never used sunglasses, but now that I've earned how useful they are, I think I'll buy a pair or two!!

    ReplyDelete