Wednesday 30 April 2014

My day

Today I woke up at half past seven in the morning and I remembered that at the first class in my high school I had history with a new teacher because the other teacher was in pregnancy, well, I didn't go to history class with this new teacher because I was very tired and angry and I had a favour to this teacher.

When I arrived at second hour I payed eight euros to my castilian teacher to go to a play where my friends Fran and Miguel will represent Mamma Mia.
Then, when I went to filosofy class the teacher weren't there and my classmates and I were in the corridor talk about the party of last weekend: Sarantoni.

At the thirst class I had physica and after that in the break, my friend Jesus came at the door of the high school because today is his birthday ! I gave he a letter and a piercing to the nipple. He thanks me a lot and I'm very happy.

Now I'm in english practic class, yes, I'm very bored, that's why I write this stupid post in my wonderful blog.

AAH! I will do a work class that consist of write a history, and I haven't  imagination to do a history, a history in english... uhh I'm very stressed.

1 comment: