Friday 2 May 2014

Carme Catell Fernández

Today I'm going to talk about my favourite friend Carme !

Carme was born in Peñiscola on 8th october in 1996, she was my neightbour since we were 0 years old. Now I'm living in other house.



She's very funny, always have a smile in her face for sad and happy people. 
I remember when we were five years old, we were in her house playing with a motorbike toy, I was on the motorbike and she was behind pushing me, she pushed me very hard and I fell, we were playing and because of that we smiled a lot.

Today Carme and I were almost 18 years old, her birthday is in october and my birthday is in september, our ways will separate, she will go to Barcelona for study to be a chef and I will go to Castellon to study mechanic enginery, but we and our friends come back to Peñiscola sure.

Well, here my post of Carme !


1 comment:

  1. Who is this girl? Carme Catell...? It sounds familiar to me...

    ReplyDelete