Monday 13 January 2014

Homeopathy

Since I was tiny I have been treated with homeopathy instead of antibiotics because of an allergy to beef. I couldn't eat anything that contains dairy or beef (milk, yogurt, cheese, meat, etc..). After my mother got tired of going to multiple doctors including one diagnosed me with anorexia, she ended up taking me to a well-known homeopath, Dr. Manzaneque.











This doctor is located in Tortosa and was the one who helped my mother to bring me into the world on 20 September 1996, but hey, back to the subject of homeopathy, thanks to her I have not ever had any serious illness and my body is very healthy.


Homeopathy is a type of alternative medicine (considered pseudoscience) not so characterized by the use of highly diluted preparations that aim to create the same symptoms experienced by the patient.Homeopathy is more than a therapeutic tool, it is a way of life that brings us closer to nature: to our own nature.
It's a natural medicine, safe, no side effects, which is based on strengthening the deep natural defense mechanisms.
It was conceived in the late eighteenth century by the Saxon physician Samuel Hahnemann (1755-1843) as a way to improve the vital spirit from the body. Its basic premise is "the like is cured with the like" assuming that what causes certain symptoms can cure those same symptoms if the dose is low. The position of the scientific community is that homeopathy has not been able to demonstrate by objective means more effective than the placebo effect, which is not presented a credible physiological mechanism of action and therefore can not be considered a form of evidence-based therapy.




You have been treated with homeopathy or not, what do you think about this?





2 comments:

  1. A bit boring but this medicine is important for a lot of people. I've been treated with it one time because of my ankles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. -.-' I havn't asked you to give me your opinion about it, but I have asked your opinion on homeopathy itself ... your comment about my post is boring feel me bad...

    ReplyDelete